Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Day 56 - Do Not Fear:  God's Word of Hope for Every Day!

Today's verse is a wonderful one from 2 Timothy 1:5-7.  Paul writes these words:

I am reminded of your sincere faith;
a faith that lived first in your grandmother Lois
and your mother Eunice, and now, I am sure lives in you.
For this reason I remind you to rekindle the gift of God
that is written within you through the laying on of my hands; 
for God has not given us a spirit of fear,
but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

What a great word of encouragement and support that Timid Timothy needed to hear!  I just love that - not a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.  Listen in to the video for more:


And here's a wonderful piece that will make your heart soar!  It's Summer, from Vivaldi's Four Seasons.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment