Monday, June 15, 2020

Day 25 - Do Not Fear:  God's Word of Hope for Every Day!

Today's Do Not Fear verse is one of the most wonderful verses in the Bible, where Jesus says, 

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.

So what kind of peace it is that the world gives?  And how is that different from the peace that Jesus has already given to you, meaning that Jesus says, "My peace I give to you."  Peace is a present possession that you already have, not because of anything you do, but because of what Jesus has already given you.

So why don't you feel peace at this time?  Well, listen in to the video!



And then listen to the song that I'll bet you know, and be sure to sing along!





No comments:

Post a Comment