Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Day 2 - Do Not Fear!  God's Word of Hope for Every Day!

Today is Day 2!  Each day we're looking through one of the 365 instances in the Bible where it says, "Fear Not!", or "Do Not Be Afraid!"  Yesterday we looked at Joshua 1:9 and today our focus is on Isiah 41:10:
So do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

It's a wonderful passage of Scripture, and one thing I suggest in the video is something to think about:  The beginning of fear and anxiety is the end of faith - and the beginning of faith is the end of fear and anxiety.

Think about that.  We'll be talking about the nature of fear and anxiety over the next weeks, and also about the importance of faith in overcoming fear and anxiety.  Lots to think about!

Here's the video:

  

And here's a wonderful song for you to listen to - it's a familiar song and I chose one with the lyrics in the song so you can sing along!  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment